Notice to our clients
- As we are all aware the COVID-19 virus has altered our way of life. However, we are determined to still be available to help your pets when they are in need. We want to make sure we can continue to offer wellness visits to help prevent problems that can arise, as well as diagnose and treat them when they are sick. For the safety of all of our clients, patients and our staff we have made some changes to our procedures here at Western Veterinary Clinic.
- Update: As we enter the fall and winter season all of us at Western Veterinary Clinic continue to focus on the health and safety of our staff, clients and patients. We have decided to continue curbside service at this time to help prevent the spread of any illnesses associated with COVID-19 as well as the common cold and influenza that are common in the colder weather.
- When you arrive to the clinic, we ask that you call us at 574-234-3098 and we will get you and your pet checked in. We will ask for the best phone number for our doctors and staff to communicate with you during your appointment. We will also ask which number parking spot you are in. We do ask that you stay in the parking lot during your appointment. Our team will contact you to go over why your pet is being seen today as well as the doctor contacting you to go over their exam findings and recommendations. Please make sure that you have your phone available for our calls.
- ALL animals need to be on a secure leash/collar or in a carrier for their protection.
- Due to the much higher call volume we are experiencing with curbside, we ask that if you try to call and are unable to get through, please call us back in a moment. We are checking voicemail routinely but we do not want to increase your wait time if possible.
- We will continue to ask you prior to your pet’s appointment if you or any one in your household has tested positive or is showing any symptoms of illness, as we may request to reschedule your appointment.
- We also strongly recommend that you wear a mask when interacting with our staff outside as a safety precaution for all involved. In special circumstances, if a client is allowed inside the clinic a face mask is required.
- Our curbside service for food and medication pick-ups will also continue indefinitely. We ask that you give us 48-hour notice for any prescriptions to be filled.
- We thank each of you for your patience and understanding as these can be frustrating times for many. Our staff at Western Veterinary Clinic strives to provide the best care to all of our patients and we want to continue to be healthy and available to everyone.
Thank you from The Doctors and Staff at Western Veterinary Clinic